Short Term Course on Computer
14 January, 2017
Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan Institution of Management Science offers a short time computer course designed especially for beginners, elderly person to excel in Computer within a short period to manage their day-to-day activities
Our course has been designed keeping in mind the growing needs among the school children and elderly people to furnish the tricks how to use the latest technology to communicate with the world.
The course is for duration of about twenty hours, effective from June to July, 2016. The instruction timing will be from 3pm to 5pm on every Saturday.
The course fee is only Rs 1000/- per candidate. The Certificate will be given after completion of the course.
For details please visit www.bimskol.org
Contact person: Mr. Rana Ghosh Dastidar Mob: 9831261424 / Mr. Tapan Das, Mob: 9830088782
THE DETAILS OF COURSES ARE GIVEN BELOW.
1. Introduction to Computer
2. Computer Applications (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint)
3. Basic Internet (email, web browsing, Video chat, Audio chat etc.
4. Printing & Scanning
5. Basic idea of Networking, Sharing
6. How to operate Smartphone & TAB of various platforms
7. How to access internet though Wi-Fi and many more……..